Congratulations to Ph.D. Candidate MP Delisle who was awarded 1st place in the collegiate competition for her presentation titled “Beach surface-subsurface flow interactions and impacts on coastal flooding” at the WE22 conference. MP presented her research to a broad technical audience in a “rapid fire” presentation. WE22 is the annual, national conference organized by the Society of Women Engineers (SWE) to bring together participants in all stages of their collegiate and professional journey. Read more about the WE Collegiate Competition here.
- WE22 Collegiate Competition Winner – MP Delisle
- Five CFL members present their research at 2022 Ocean Sciences Meeting
- 2022 WE Local ABQ Collegiate Competition Winner – MP Delisle
- 2022 ASCE LA YMF Outstanding Graduate Student Scholarship – MP Delisle
- 2021 Robert L. Weigel Scholarship for Coastal Studies – Joseph Lucey