Congratulations to Chuan Li, Maria Winters, MP Delisle, Joseph Lucey, and Margit Maple who were selected to present their research virtually at the 2022 Ocean Sciences Meeting held from February 28 – March 4, 2022. Co-sponsored by the American Geophysical Union (AGU), the Association for the Sciences of Limnology and Oceanography (ASLO), and The Oceanography Society (TOS), Ocean Sciences Meeting (OSM) is the global leader in ocean sciences conferences. Each speaker was asked to record a 15 minute presentation and present a 5 minute overview of their work live. Learn more about the Ocean Sciences Meeting here.
Below are links to the pre-recorded presentations for each CFL member:
- Chuan Li – “Boussinesq-type modeling of nearshore hydrodynamics in 1D vs 2D and its uncertainties in an energetic, wave dominated environment”
- Maria Winters – “Morphodynamic Modeling and Validation of a Dune Overwash and Breaching Event”
- MP Delisle – “A numerical study of swash and beach groundwater interactions”
- Joseph Lucey – “Characterizing compound coastal flood risks from marine water levels, waves, and precipitation”
- Margit Maple – “Numerical modeling of human constructed dune configurations for overtopping and erosion mitigation”