Congratulations to Ph.D. Candidate Maria Winters whose UCLA IoES CDLS Early-Career Fellowship was renewed for the 2021-2022 academic year. CDLS Early Career Fellows participate in a program of skills, growth, research, community engagement and collaborative research activities, community-building, engagement in mentorship, inspiring others, and sharing their work. Read more about the UCLA IoES CDLS Early-Career Fellowship here.
- Five CFL members present their research at 2022 Ocean Sciences Meeting
- 2022 WE Local ABQ Collegiate Competition Winner – MP Delisle
- 2022 ASCE LA YMF Outstanding Graduate Student Scholarship – MP Delisle
- 2021 Robert L. Weigel Scholarship for Coastal Studies – Joseph Lucey
- 2021-2022 UCLA IoES CDLS Early-Career Fellowship – Maria Winters