Congratulations to Ph.D. Candidate MP Delisle who was awarded 1st place in the collegiate competition for her presentation titled “A numerical study of surface-subsurface flow interactions and impacts on coastal flooding” at the 2022 WE Local Albuquerque conference. MP presented her research to a broad technical audience in three styles: short form abstract submission, visual poster presentation and lightning talk presentation. WE Local conferences are organized by the Society of Women Engineers (SWE) to bring together participants in all stages of their collegiate and professional journey. Read more about the WE Local Collegiate Competition here.
- Streisand Scholars – MP Delisle & Maria Winters
- LiDAR mapping of Santa Monica breakwater
- 2022 Robert L. Weigel Scholarship for Coastal Studies – Margit Maple
- ICCE Outstanding Student Abstract Award – Maria Winters
- Six CFL members present their research at the 2022 International Conference on Coastal Engineering