Congratulations to Ph.D. Candidate MP Delisle who was awarded 1st place in the collegiate competition for her presentation titled “A numerical study of surface-subsurface flow interactions and impacts on coastal flooding” at the 2022 WE Local Albuquerque conference. MP presented her research to a broad technical audience in three styles: short form abstract submission, visual poster presentation and lightning talk presentation. WE Local conferences are organized by the Society of Women Engineers (SWE) to bring together participants in all stages of their collegiate and professional journey. Read more about the WE Local Collegiate Competition here.
- Five CFL members present their research at 2022 Ocean Sciences Meeting
- 2022 WE Local ABQ Collegiate Competition Winner – MP Delisle
- 2022 ASCE LA YMF Outstanding Graduate Student Scholarship – MP Delisle
- 2021 Robert L. Weigel Scholarship for Coastal Studies – Joseph Lucey
- 2021-2022 UCLA IoES CDLS Early-Career Fellowship – Maria Winters